You will need to login to the Member's area using your new Username / Password from the Welcome Message Email
Once logged in, Click Billing Info under My Membership Information. Use the Pay Membership Dues/Fees link to renew your membership.
AWP members enjoy a range of
great benefits including:
- Opportunities to be active in our diverse community and to develop long-term relationships that feed your feminist spirit personally and professionally.
- Discounted registration at all AWP Conferences.
- Access to a network of feminist/womanist scientists, educators, mental health professionals, and activists.
- Quarterly newsletter with articles, columns, reviews, and AWP business.
- Access to the AWP Membership Directory and online forums for networking and collaborating.
- Use of AWP's hospitalitysuite at each APA convention.
Once you join AWP, become more involved:
- Join a special interest group or caucus
- Serve as an AWP liaison to other organizations (Examples, like UN rep)
- Work on a conference planning committee
- Serve on the Implementation Collective
- Connect with a local chapter in your area
- Member - $140
- Early Career Member (0-7 years after graduation) - $100
- Retired/Limited Means Member - $55
- Student Member - $40
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
For questions or concerns, please contact the Membership Coordinator.
Click here to join AWP online.
Renewing members can login and pay their renewal fees from the Membership Information section.
Please click above for the PDF membership form. Print the form, fill it out and mail it with your check or money order (if you prefer to join or renew offline).
Connect with other AWP members who share your interests using our searchable membership database (only available to members).